The royal baby photo and other major news items….
Wonder how many will be googling the title above?
So here we go, winners and losers, uppers and downers…
1. BBC Royal Brown noser Nicholas ‘Nick’ Witchell. Somebody needs to show him a video of himself
2. ‘Official’ photograph of royal baby, it isn’t, shouldn’t be and less people care than the media would have us believe
3. Home decorating, boring!
4. Mowing the lawn, more boring!
5. Hot tubs
6. Discrimination over foreign workers, more of them please say hotel managers and rightly so.
7. Cameron ‘pub summit’ with Stephen Fry. Simply, utterly, unbelievable.
8. English and Americans lecturing the world on ‘democracy’. No thanks.
9. Obama. What will be his legacy other than his skin colour?
10. Twitter ‘outcry’ over Jeremy Paxman’s beard. Give over.
11. kids on holiday
1. Alan Whicker-awesome man
2. Ed Milliband getting egged-love it, reminds them who they actually represent
3. German sausages and pumpernickel
4. My brother’s packed lunches
5. Cold War history
6. Noel Gallagher-new found respect
7. Max Keiser-unpopular for being honest, like me.
8. Mother’s baking.
That’s mine, over to you-fire away!