The New Year’s Honours and Dishonours List…
So, New Year, new gripes! Welcome to 2014 and a look at what should be given the royal seal of approval or the royal flush as the case may be…
1. Seeing the back of Christmas
2. Reading Christopher Hitchens
3. A mild winter thus far
5. Being single (too many recent bad examples for my liking)
6. Back to the gym (not, I hasten to add a resolution)
7. Not watching television
8. My new Martini glasses
9. Watching deer as I walk to work
1. Writing this years Christmas menus
3. Politics. Dull
4. General ignorance and those who embrace it
5. Programmes on benefit scroungers.
6. Programmes on foreign benefit scroungers.
7. Ed Milliband
8. Distinct lack of owls and birds in general this winter. Alarming
Think that’s my lot folks, I’ll pass the baton over to your good selves..